Monday, February 22, 2010

PRS SE Torero: Great Value for Metalheads, Hardrockers and Anyone Who Loves High-Gain

The other day I had the chance to play a PRS SE Torero electric guitar in red through a Engl POWERBALL E 645 amp head and Marshal cabinet. It had a great sound and a great feel to it.

When one picks up the SE Torero they will notice the inherent quality of the guitar. As soon as I touched the guitar I noticed the smooth fretboard which is great for shredding along with the comfortable contour along the body. Both had a nice modern feel to them. Not to mention it also has a nice finish. When I plugged it in to the high-gain channel of the Powerball the emg active pickups really screamed metal. I played some old thrash songs on the guitar and made sure there was a good amount of gain, the song had an amazing tone that was great for heavy metal. Chords and scales are synch to play on this guitar with its thin neck. As I held it in my hands I kept thinking to myself, is this a Korean made guitar? Yes it is, but it is an amazing one given the price range and the value you receive for your purchase. With the value of the guitar and the sound that it creates, the PRS SE Torreo is a great guitar for those who cannot afford anything too expensive. What's even better is it comes with EMG pickups which will satisfy any high-gain player.



For more information visit:
http://www.prsguitars.com/setorero/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment